Model Cars Magazine Forum

Future Projects3 Org 1962 Impala Convertibles &62 fairla

Mj-Styro

HOT from the Post office!!!!

Three Impala Convertibles,should be able to build two...........

MVC802S-vi.jpg

The mniddle one is pretty decent and more then likely will scrape the other body out for the trunk lid,easyest way to fix the taillight bezels.Also have a workin trunk lid, The one on the right is pretty decent as well.....

MVC804S-vi.jpg

Its either that or try the taillight panel from current issue but i know its gone be to wide tho.

Also from the post office is this little jewel! 1962 Fairlane 2dr.....Story behind this one is i was restoring the body for a friend as it was etched very badly! and when we was gettin ready for a move i sent it back with fear i would either lose it or it would get broken.............well come to find out he bought another one and wanted to know if i wanted to buy this one.For which i said yes!!!! LOL

MVC806S-vi.jpg

MVC808S-vi.jpg

This is what it looked after alot of sanding and acouple layers of primer...starting to look awesome again! (this picture was after wet sanding and will need another light coat of primer)

MVC241S-vi.jpg

MVC243S-vi.jpg