Model Cars Magazine Forum

VW Camper... Add the coffee... :)

Brizio

THANK YOU ALL GUYS!!!

Yes! Amazing, and I wouldn't be surprised to see one in real life from what I've seen driving around

My Idea started after I saw one close to where I live, they use it as a sign, for a RV dealer.

That is extremely well done. I've always loved these little Beetle Campers. You did this one proud. Love all the details and the carpeting inside. Well done. I can't see the license plate clearly. Is it a West Virginia plate?

Thank you! The license plate is Nebraska, I chose it because it is white and green. :)

You've done an excellent job on that camper ! These actually existed for a while back in the 70's .

Yep, they made different models, some kind of handbuild.

Awesome! I dig the '70's green throughout!!! Perfect!!

I love that green too, it scream 70's.. :D

Very cool, but make mine an egg white omlet please, Doc says I gota watch what I eat...... ;)

Ok, omlet! I will probably add some bacon too... :D

Very nicely done! I remember seeing photos of these 20+ years ago, never thought I'd see a scale model.

For that reason I build one in scale. They are too cool to don't have them on the shelf.

I love seeing all of these Volkswagen's here lately. It seems like everyone is really using some imagination building them too. This model is AWESOME!

(you might want to change the title from WV camper though) ;)

Agree! Opppssss.... Sorry about the WV-VW... :) I will modify it...

Thanks All!!!