Model Cars Magazine Forum

VW Camper... Add the coffee... :)

Brizio

That is cool for sure!!! You must be talking about the one here in Kennewick that was on that sign pole for many years. Seems like the last time I was on that side of town, they took it down, but it was there for a really long time. Great build!!!

That is cool for sure!!! You must be talking about the one here in Kennewick that was on that sign pole for many years. Seems like the last time I was on that side of town, they took it down, but it was there for a really long time. Great build!!!

No I'm talking about this one, it is still there. :) This one gave me the idea, and after I spent some time on the internet to find more specifications about those VW.

Thank you!

41751.jpg

well done but! i like my eggs scrambled please B)

Ok! :D

What an amazing build! That's an irresistible model.

A lot of fun building it. :) Thanks!

I love it! Very nicely done.

Thanks!

that is quite amazing, brilliant work on this one Brizio, i love it !

Thank you Phil-east!

Cool lil Dubbie camper,man I love the detail,the interior color looks soooo dead on,my dad purchased the plans to build one of these but it never happened.......and oh I take cream with my coffee...

Thank you! You can use those plans, it would be nice see a real one in good condition, not as a sign attraction...:)

I don't have any cream, you need to bring it. :D