Model Cars Magazine Forum

1953 Ford F-100 Custom..........."New Project" 11/18/12 / Finished pictures posted in the Pick-up,Van,SUV: "Under Glass" section

as I said before John you have the ability to turn plastic into art. are my eyes decieving me here, is that a ford motor under that hood. glad you did not go the traditional way and put a chevy motor in there. Now I hope I did not offend any chevy fanatics out there, just saying its nice to a ford motor-vated by ford power. and for the record I love chevies.

Hello.......thank you all very much for the kind comments.........I did some work on the bed........I made a gas tank and a cover for the airbags .......also made a interior for the bed..........I got the tail lights mocked-up.........I also modified a steering wheel ,steering column from the parts box......got the glass mocked-up.........I made a battery tray and mocked -up the battery and master cylinder.......I also made some wheel well interior panels........thanks for looking.

DSCF5729.jpg

DSCF5744.jpg

DSCF5726.jpg

DSCF5733.jpg

DSCF5727.jpg