Model Cars Magazine Forum

Home Town Plow Truck (Close to done)

Well Chardon Township never had a L Series truck nor can i find reference pictures that are useful online for my towns trucks, but my best friends dad works for the township road department so he can get some reference pictures of the current trucks. Heres the progress. Pretty Much a pin in the plow mount so i can remove it when i want and a painted frame... Yes my phone plus my great skills make for great pictures... NOT. The truck in the back of this picture is the one that goes down my street and takes out the mailbox every day that it snows.

img-4322jpg-a0de5c641f83cb0b.jpgIMG_20131228_141605_zpsacc122b2.jpgIMG_20131228_141728_zps834918fc.jpg

Edited by Platerpants

thanks. i kinda had put this to the side for a while Because the reason i wrecked my truck is because the township neglected to salt the roads that night... afterwards they salted because the state highway patrol called and demanded the salt. but today i said time to continue the project. Put the seats in.

IMG_20140116_111252_zpsc967d310.jpg