Model Cars Magazine Forum

indiana builders

HMCA (Hoosier Model Car Association) is centered in Indy, but has members from other parts of the state. If you're interested in receiving our monthly newsletter , which has includes a calendar of area events and flyers for many of them, send me an email and I'll add you to the list. Our contest and swap meet this year will be May 5th.

JIM

Here's my email: jcasassa@wolftechnical.com

PS for you guys in the Muncie area, I understand there is a club starting up there which meets at a hobby shop - Toys Forever - in downtown Muncie.

• 1 month later...
Just an FYI to any builders that live in or near greenwood. Flower Factory on US 31 is going out of bussiness and they carry a full line of testors and other model building supplies a few italier models but mostly supply's. going in Friday to pick up anything I can get my hands on!

I went right before they closed and they had their Model Master paints 90% off. Got like 40-50 bottles for a dime a piece.

BTW< I's on the southside of Indy just north of 465.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to this forum, I'm up in the North West corner of the State in Saint John Idiana 6 miles from the State Line to Illnois.

At the age of 74 I still love the World of Minature Cars and Trucks, the more Detail to the Kit the more I love it.

All of you members should be Proud of your Workmanship!!

bubba930

• 1 month later...

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I don't come back here to much, I just happened upon this item, and took a chance, and I see that were very close to each other, I drove the Pace Car at Illiana Speedway for 18 years!

Now I'm a sit at home type of a guy.

mickey1938

• 1 month later...

Anyone know of a club in the South Bend area ?

I'm from Niles Mich. none in Mich. area thought maybe South Bend might

Thanks

Try Maple City Hobbies 574-534-9661 or Fantasy Games 574-299-1133. Fantasy doesn't really deal with model cars, but some of the gaming groups that go there may be able to tell you a few clubs.

From Lafayette here, where we are Hoosiers by birth, by the Grace of the Lord, Boilermakers! :P

Lafayette Miniature Car Club--meets 2nd Saturday night at Community Reformed Church, South 18th Street at Iroquois Drive, 7:30pm (September through April). May, June, July and August--we meet, and put on a large model car display at the Star City Corvette Club's monthly cruise-in's at McDonald's on Sagamore Parkway North, first or second Saturday evening of each of those months, 5pm-whenever. All comers welcomed, even Indiana fans!

Art

sorry im a newbie here but was wandering when the next show was at mcdonalds? thanks cory

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...