Model Cars Magazine Forum

My '08 Builds

Bernard Kron

This was Year One of my return to car modeling after several decades away, so I want to say thanx for all the awesome builds, the incredible talent, variety and creativity and for the tremendous support and inspiration I’ve received here on the MCM board. A special thanks to CalSurplus and Don Banes for their great generosity in getting me started. Not enough can be said about the terrific community we’ve got here!

I only managed to get 4 complete builds under my belt for ’08 but it was a good start and I think I made some progress. I have another 4 builds in paint and various stages of completion that I’d like to clear off the workbench in Q1 of ’09. As you can see Old School seems to be my thing for the moment... Maybe for ’09 I’ll finish something with a full fendered body! B)

’34 Ford 5-window Coupe

DSCF0133-web.jpg

’34 Ford Gasser

daefb36c.jpg

'32 Ford 3-Window

DSCF0607-web.jpg

60’s Front-Engined Dragster

DSCF0721-web.jpg

Edited by gbk1

You're very welcome, Bernard!! And thanks to you for the inspiration and assistance that you offered throughout the year!!

It's a pretty close call, but I'd have to say that the FED is my favorite of your builds from last year!! :angry:

'08 was a tough year for many of us, our friends and our families. Here's to hoping that '09 is a much better year!!

Keep building and posting!!

Later,