Model Cars Magazine Forum

indistructable

evilone

800px-M1114CLB5HMMWVPUSHOIF.jpg

Now theres GM at work ;)

Thank god you arent putting those rims on that hummer. Hummers are for work not for bling bling.

Theres no way i can reply to that without raising the internet-racism-hell.... :D:huh:

This is gonna be so cool with your build-style, looking forward for progress!!

Edit: fix spelling

Edited by JAFFA

Now theres GM at work :o

Theres no way i can reply to that without raising the internet-racism-hell.... :lol::lol:

This is gonna be so cool with your build-style, looking forward for progress!!

Edit: fix spelling

GM = Good Marines :wub::huh: I have pushed my fair share of HMMWVs out of ditches.

I understand, but look at what my job is, I am used to HMMWV being used to haul equipment and go on trails as apposed to Hummers beinging pimped out.

Which is why I want to get an old one from the Marines to fix.

GM = Good Marines :lol::o I have pushed my fair share of HMMWVs out of ditches.

I understand, but look at what my job is, I am used to HMMWV being used to haul equipment and go on trails as apposed to Hummers beinging pimped out.

Which is why I want to get an old one from the Marines to fix.

after this police action we are in i am so goig to iraq and finding them junk yards and get me a humvee and a 5 ton army wagon

douh sorry i ment marine wagon

:lol::huh::P:wub::P:lol:

after this police action we are in i am so goig to iraq and finding them junk yards and get me a humvee and a 5 ton army wagon

douh sorry i ment marine wagon

:lol::lol::P:lol::P:lol:

we dont have 5 tons, we got 7 tons, they sit higher than semis. besides you can go to an army surplus and get one.

:( Clay, Don't tell them "Rappers" about NOT blingin em out, them idjits'll bling out ANYTHING an think it looks cool. Evil, if you make a dio, an place it in Fallujah, a buncha ol burnt out Impala's might make it look more realer! :rolleyes::lol::lol:

but i cant bring myself to mess up a old american car

japanese turners are one thing but old american steel

:lol: Clay, Don't tell them "Rappers" about NOT blingin em out, them idjits'll bling out ANYTHING an think it looks cool. Evil, if you make a dio, an place it in Fallujah, a buncha ol burnt out Impala's might make it look more realer! :lol::lol::lol:

Kinda brings this to mind...

DukesOfFallujah.jpg

(oh yeah, i'ts on my workbench)

Edited by JAFFA

If they really did that, bet they got into alot of trouble!

The dukes of Fallujah Hmmvv is a photochop, but it don't show as well on this downsized image, the original is 1024x768, and it shows pretty well of you look into it, neat idea tho!