Model Cars Magazine Forum

29 ford

tiltawhirl

Hey Derek,

Wow, looks very nice, very different, just an unusual look, a super clean build. Something you don't see here all the time, I love the unusual stuff you can find here. Also noticed you are new to the site, so just wanted to welcome you, a very cool place to post, learn, share tips and ideas, meet some neat people, and just have fun! Thanks for posting, hope you enjoy it here, look forward to seeing more of your work! :blink:

Mike

This is the Original Release of this kit . I bought it in the winter of 1962 during a terrible snow storm . "How bad was it ?" Bad enough the Schools closed . I tredged to the Drug Store after a phone call to verify it was available to buy there . My Paper Route was cancelled too due from the Storm. In the day , this was not a common thing . The Snow was up to my thighs . I was and am almost 6' . Drifting was of course deeper. It was shortly after the Cuban missle Crisis this storm occured .

This is a grear kit . The instructions should show you how to build a Board Track , Hulligan's Car . Along with Customizing tips from 1:1 Builders . Names such as George Barris , The Alexander Brothers ect. They would advise you what parts to wrangle from current kits to make that just right custom touch . Thanx .. :D

Edited by dimaxion