Model Cars Magazine Forum

Peterbilt 362( Great Pumpkin painted)

Fantastic looking Rig! The more you do the better it gets! Looking foreward to seeing it hooked up and ready for the road!B)

I remember seeing a few when I was OTR. Most were conventional but two were COE's One COE Double bunk Pete was a couple from Alaska! I was following them down I-94 and he was saying his wife was in the "kitchen" cooking up eggs, bacon, toast and coffee for breakfast!

Said as soon as she was done he was hitting the exit to eat and invited me for breakfast!

I asked how she cooks on a stove top in a moving truck and he said the same way she did on her first husbands fishing boat!:lol:

Pertty neat inside! The bunk in the cab was their bedroom and the rest was "home" as she called it! They were true Gypsy Truckers! They had sold everything for the rig and this was their home,complete with toilet shower and all!B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Ray, where is this incredible piece of work now? I was looking up stuff for a Ford LTL and your blue truck showed up, what happened to that one? And an impressive sleeper cab Autocar also showed up. So what up Ray? What happened to these interesting builds?

Hey Ray, where is this incredible piece of work now? I was looking up stuff for a Ford LTL and your blue truck showed up, what happened to that one? And an impressive sleeper cab Autocar also showed up. So what up Ray? What happened to these interesting builds?

The ford just sold on Ebay,and the Autocar is coming along alittle at a time. Here's where the 362 is @

35jdpb6.jpg

6rimbm.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...