Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model Cars/Galaxie trailer & race car combo contest...who's building?

jeffs396

Thanks Jeff, as I no longer subscribe I wasn't aware of it. Not sure about the MCM logo, is someone producing decals?

Sounds to me like you would have to create your own decals to use on the project. Or even hand lettering talents. My own opinion is that there most likely won't be many entries just for that reason. Maybe I'm wrong though. Maybe it will inspire more modelers to find out that creating your own decals/graphics is not that difficult.

Just picked up the mag today and the details are in it. Sure would be nice if they posted something here announcing this promotion!!!

Apparently the winner's logo design will be used to create some decals AFTER the promotion so should be interesting to see the entries.

When Scale Auto did the race team contest, they at least provided decals to subscribers.

Actually, the were included in all copies of that month's magazine- subscription and newsstand copies.

Ironically, someone is trying to sell a built up Dodge pickup on eBay with the S A graphics/decals on it!

Edited by mikemodeler

• 1 month later...

I'm working on a 5th wheel trailer that I got on eBay that came with out instructions. So how does the side entry door attach to the trailer? Any help would be helpful.

I figured it out. Here's mine so far.
Mark

GalaxieLimintedtrailercontest_zps128691d

Edited by MarkWing

• 9 months later...