Model Cars Magazine Forum

THIS IS ONE OF MY CURRENT WORKS IN PROGRESS, USES AN ITALERI PETE KIT, WITH A RESIN ULTRA ROOF AND REAR PANEL, ITALERI CHASSIS FRONT END AND REVELL BACK,"CAN DO " BOOM, AND SCRATCH BUILT BODY AND FRONT PIVOT STABILIZERS, THIS IS MADE FROM RECYCLED JUNK BUYS

Edited by foundationsedge

thanks everyone for the positive comments

cant wait to see more progress with this unit. the sides on the front legs is something I've really only seen on European wreckers. does this mean its going to be right hand drive?

no, it will stay as an American truck, I did find a picture on the net of a kenworth with the same body style, so ive sort of based my build on that, although it features a century boom, whearas mine uses the "can do" boom wich is a challenger boom, but theyre both owned by miller industries as are Boniface engineering who originated the Front Pivot stabilizer system.

Here's a 378/357 SBFA side shot

357119sbfaside.jpg

Here are couple of Peterbilt 378/357 set back front axle hoods I made from the Italeri/Revell 378 hood.

SBFAhoods72713-vi.jpg

Hopefully it helps you on making your hood.

Tim

thanks again Tim, I still have the reference photo,s you sent me on F.B. for this