Model Cars Magazine Forum

'72 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Hardtop from Missing Link

Kevin, I think as long as you keep the price at or below the average for a Johan kit it would sell. The only thing you use from the Johan kit are the body and bumpers. Id be in for a couple fastbacks and a post coupe would be even better. You could cast the post coupe and if you wanted a hardtop Fastback, all you would have to do is cut out the posts and vent Windows!!

Currently we are doing the formal roof......i may do something with a fastback but wonder about it since we can still buy the johans

I can only speak for myself, but I would rather pay for a fastback body, interior parts, rear "glass", and rear spoiler as a package to be used with the Revell kit than buy the old Johan kit. My Fred Cady Rallye 350 decals need a good home! :D

ck your pm s

I can only speak for myself, but I would rather pay for a fastback body, interior parts, rear "glass", and rear spoiler as a package to be used with the Revell kit than buy the old Johan kit. My Fred Cady Rallye 350 decals need a good home! :D

Need Plans/Measurements/Measured drawings to attempt that!!!!!!!

I ask for those on Fire trucks all the time, and everyone says,

'I make that ion resin, I can't sell it to you if I let you have a copy of the plans!'

Sadly, unless I win the lottery (Mega Millions or Powerball) I will Never be Able to Afford

the resin!!

Unemployment Stinks!!!!!