Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 Dodge Charger

Benzo

So far I have prepped the body for primer, built the rollcage which is also waiting for paint. The engine block is on it's second coat of red.I have removed most of the flash stuff off the parts. I will get some pics up soon.

Pictures, hopefully I'l' get it right.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/Ben...odge%20Charger/

Edited by Benzo

So far I have prepped the body for primer, built the rollcage which is also waiting for paint. The engine block is on it's second coat of red.I have removed most of the flash stuff off the parts. I will get some pics up soon.

I don't understand what you mean.

I would love to build after the crash, but I don't feel confident that I have those skills yet, maybe if they have these kits left, I might get another one to do that.

Benzo i would wait if i were you. Becaus eif something goes horabbly wrong you just trahed a kit. What i would do it look for srap bodies and try on those but i think first i would build up my skills on how to build a kit nicely and then progress onto a mild custom, custom ect. Trust me i know. I am 14 and been in this hobby for about 3 years now but when i started i thought i would tackle the big stuff right away. Well bad idea. I mean i have doen nice work but those projects are still not done. Still needs to be sanded ect. I just realize myself thought that i will start with mild customs and work my way up and collect skills from there. But now back onto the topic. Love the build. Always wanted one of those but never bought one. Well cant wait to see more.

Oh, did I forget to mention that these kits are 60% off right now! They were AUS$20.00, but right now they are going for AUS$8.00 each.So no biggy if I do stuff up.Can someone help me to upload more pics.I want to upload a pic of the engine, which the file is the same size as the first pic.But I only have 30.5K space left.I saw in other threads people were uploading up to 5 pics per post.

Edited by Benzo

Oh, did I forget to mention that these kits are 60% off right now! They were AUS$20.00, but right now they are going for AUS$8.00 each.So no biggy if I do stuff up.Can someone help me to upload more pics.I want to upload a pic of the engine, which the file is the same size as the first pic.But I only have 30.5K space left.I saw in other threads people were uploading up to 5 pics per post.

you man. Here is my email apacheflock@aol.com. Sned me the pics including the one you posted and i will resizethem for you. Then i will send them back to ya and you can delete this one and repost those. Sound good? Well if you send them tonight i will do it tomorrow after i get back home in the evening. Let me know

Hey Benzo, to make it easier on us instead of giving us the link to the album, under your pictures there are 4 lines of text, left click on the 4th (IMG Code) it will copy itself) and paste tht in your post, like Mr Obsessive did.

nice start. Oh do you know what u started. I went to a kb toys outlet and saw that the models were on sale for 4 bucks a pop. Well they still had 3 of those chargers and the ice cream truck. Well ended up with all of them. Well now i will build it too.

nice start. Oh do you know what u started. I went to a kb toys outlet and saw that the models were on sale for 4 bucks a pop. Well they still had 3 of those chargers and the ice cream truck. Well ended up with all of them. Well now i will build it too.

got me a 64 gto,ice cream truck,69 dodge charger daytona,and a 65 stang

there was still a load of them there but its too late to go back the sale is over ;)

got me a 64 gto,ice cream truck,69 dodge charger daytona,and a 65 stang

there was still a load of them there but its too late to go back the sale is over :angry:

dang i was lucky then. I went there yesterday. I was actually up in los angeles so we went to lake elsionor to get them and got lucky. They still had like the gt40 ford, some pontiac, one gto, one ice cream truck mine now, 3 fast furios chagers mine too, and the 55 nomad and the daytona and one more kit.

dang i was lucky then. I went there yesterday. I was actually up in los angeles so we went to lake elsionor to get them and got lucky. They still had like the gt40 ford, some pontiac, one gto, one ice cream truck mine now, 3 fast furios chagers mine too, and the 55 nomad and the daytona and one more kit.

###### it i want a gt40,fast and feriouse charger,nomad,and the new gto :angry:

Maybe I should go back and get some more, it is quite a steal at that price.

There won't be any updates for at least a week now because I have to save some money to get the paint for the body and interior then I can get the ball rolling again.I am really proud of the weathering on the engine, I've looked at it every night before bed I like it so much.

Edited by Benzo