Model Cars Magazine Forum

Issue #175 came yesterday..

got my copy today, undamaged, and was surprised how few west coast events were covered! specifically no coverage of NNL West 12 or 13 (kinda soon for the just passed NNL West 2013 and i think the photographers camera broke for the NNL 2012 coverage, thats what i heard anyhow). i am impressed by the midwest and east coast builds and contests, seems to me thats where my "wow" favorites often come from.

New Rule of Thumb.. (figure that one out)

You can not say you got the new issue till 3 weeks after you get it.

I'm still waiting for my LHS to get thier New issue soo I can get my new issue..

I'm really trying to support my LHS.

Really trying..

• 2 weeks later...

Still haven't got mine. Maybe I missed a subscription letter in the mail?

Kinda wish that you guys would cover some southern shows, like the Southern NNL in Atlanta or the Cookeville TN show. What all does a show have to do to be covered in a mag?

l have been thinking about getting a subscription. l have been board with scale auto...

I like both magazines but you should subscribe. Lots more content in Model Cars and IMHO just a better magazine. I'm not just saying that because we are "here"... I read both magazines cover to cover at least twice every time. But MCM really is worth subscribing to.

I want a subscription, but first I need a credit card... Sad that I can't pay via PayPal.

I just don't understand why the price for the subscription is twice as high for foreign countries than for US and CA...