Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pro-Stock Toyota Hi-Lux

HauntFreaks

nice ride do u do model cars too or just slot cars

thanks guys... as a kid I built models like crazy, then stopped for a while.... I started slot car racing in my 20's and we used lexan bodies... the detail was ######.

than about 10yrs ago we started using model bodies, and it was a relief could start build nice more detailed cars... and thats where were at now.... they still use lexan when its all about going fast, but I stick with the model bodies.

but to answer your question, I only build models to use as slot drag cars these days... so a little hint to model builders... if your looking for parts go to your local slot track that has a drag strip and talk to the racers... we only use the bodies!!! we have tons of unused parts trees!!

The interior is vacuform lexan to look like a driver with a helmet on... I dont like the look of my cars with a dude with a helmet so I have my girl paint over them to look like dudes with big heads... and I added a styrene mohawk to this one so he had a punk rock look... he has tatts and a studded choker as well... thanks for the kind words...