Model Cars Magazine Forum

Construction/Heavy Equiptment

Hello All,

I am hoping that perhaps someone can help me with my search. At one point a few weeks back I ran across a site that was pretty much nothing but construction vehicle kits and heavy equiptment kits - ie: bulldozers, crane, dump trucks, even generators. As per my luck, I can not find the site, nor the bookmark I THOUGHT I saved. Does anyone know the site I am speaking of? Or a similiar one for that matter.

I'd really like to be able to purchase a bulldozer(s) (Catepillar or whatever) and dumptruck kits. Look fun to build.

Another thing Id like to find is an old bulldozer. My grandfather had an early 30's dozer that had to be started with a crank in the front of it. Id love to find a kit like this.

Any and all help tracking down kits of this nature (bulldozers, dumptrucks, even farm equiptment and tractors etc...) would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Jared

Hi Jared

This site might be what your looking for. Its mostly diecst but then again most construction models are. Also checkout Spec-cast models for thier line of crane models

http://www.crossroadsdiecast.com/fg36.html

http://www.speccast.com/Product_Agricultural.htm

hope this helps

I'm currently in the process of back dating the AMT D8H into a mid '50's cable blade, pup start non-turbo unit. Progress is slow but here's where I am with the Motor and the winch

DSCN3735.jpg

DSCN3770.jpg

Thanks

Carl Avis