Model Cars Magazine Forum

Un-Monkeemobile? Updated 7/1/13

Pat Minarick

Thanks everyone!
Got the taillight area pretty much done now.Just needs some primer and a little more sanding!
Was thinking about adding some trim around the taillights and down into the rear pan ,to make a blacked out panel.

Edited by Road Runner 79

I wasn't liking the wagon ! Tried a'65 Rivy , El Camino,and convertible. But ended up using the wagon after a little changing.
I filled in the sides acut out quarter windows ,then removed the raised area of the roof in back.I like it much better now.

IMG_2650.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

Edited by Road Runner 79

I really like what you've done to the roof ! It looks great !

Instead of a blacked out panel , why not make it the same color as the roof ? Call me Crazy , but I like the white !

The roof will be red ,but a white taillight panel might be an ideal!

I really like what you've done to the roof ! It looks great !

Instead of a blacked out panel , why not make it the same color as the roof ? Call me Crazy , but I like the white !

I guess I'm crazy too because I really like the white tail light panel s also! Amazing work all around

I have a ? What kit has a good Pontiac engine.I was planning on using a supercharger still but that could change.

Revell's 55 Chevy Pro Sportsman has a 618 BBC with cool Pontiac valve covers - I am using one on a 64 GTO project now.

I like the look of the "Monkeemobile" you've got going. Cool work on the taillight panel especially.

Revell's 55 Chevy Pro Sportsman has a 618 BBC with cool Pontiac valve covers - I am using one on a 64 GTO project now.

I like the look of the "Monkeemobile" you've got going. Cool work on the taillight panel especially.

Thanks ! I need more of a show car look , I think I might use some of the extra stuff from my Raiders Coach kit.It has some nice valve cvers.

Guest Darkside Customs

Thanks everyone!

Got the taillight area pretty much done now.Just needs some primer and a little more sanding!

Was thinking about adding some trim around the taillights and down into the rear pan ,to make a blacked out panel.

IMG_2651.jpgIMG_2645.jpg

Love the taillight panel!