Model Cars Magazine Forum

86 IMSA Motorcraft Mustang GTO

Terminator-Fox

That bar is for the jack. the car was so low that you can't roll it under the chassie. I know the came with hidrolic jacks but they also use this technick. I guess they took them out to shave weight.

Picture1010Small.jpg

Picture1009Small.jpg

this sample shows the removable version but in 86 the keept them during race.

p014.jpg

86DAYT50gds.jpg

Edited by 3men2s

Thats how it always goes. AustinT and I were at a model show and he found a BMW M1 Racer, i have never seen one, i tried to pay him double what he paid for it but no go........now for a month i have been looking for another one. Hes a good guy though, he found one for me.

How about a Roush Merkur?????

BUDGET-vi.jpg

These were Mustangs with different bodies. Some raced as 'XR8na' others as 'XR4ti'

The model is a Mustang with resin body and aftermarket decals....Klaus Ludwig..

Edited by Dave Van

Just got most of the white Motorcraft car in a parts lot yesterday. Looks to be missing the rims and tires. I think i am going to try and buy the whole collection of these cars. They are just killer to look at.

i was glad to send ya the john player special (molded in black one) i was having a bear of a time finding the decals for it i'm sure i can get a complete one out there most of them are fair priced.... i still need folgers i want to say.....maybe the 7-11 as well