Model Cars Magazine Forum

Quick Build 1970 Superbird.

Custom Hearse

Got the decals from Keith Marks today, so I'll be posting pics of the car after I get them added...

The are decals 1/25th scale, correct? I guess they'd be useful for adding the missing Road Runners, but not much else on a 1/24th scale kit.

I will have to order a sheet from KM for my 1/25th JoHan Superbird project. They look great, which is what I've always heard.

I was unaware the 6-slot Moapr cop car wheels came in the Petty version of Monogram's (err, Revell's) Superbird kit. You learn something new every day...

Edited by Casey

The are decals 1/25th scale, correct? I guess they'd be useful for adding the missing Road Runners, but not much else on a 1/24th scale kit.

I will have to order a sheet from KM for my 1/25th JoHan Superbird project. They look great, which is what I've always heard.

I was unaware the 6-slot Moapr cop car wheels came in the Petty version of Monogram's (err, Revell's) Superbird kit. You learn something new every day...

Actually, the decals are 1/24th...

http://public.fotki.com/mofobow/plymouth/road_runner_decals/70_superbird/

They are specifically made for this kit, since it doesn't include half the decals on it's sheet.