Model Cars Magazine Forum

2jz corolla

flo9mr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was at the Orlando Dragway this weekend for the Pepe Loco vs. El Milde grudge match, but unfortunately (and I'm not kidding), my cousin's gas station in St. Thomas blew up. Since he was visiting, it wouldn't have been right to stay while this was going on. These 4-banngers are wicked. I do believe, though, that they must be running some level of Nitro Methane because when you hear the cars idling, you hear popping and I could be wrong, but as far as I know, most high-Octane race fuels, nor alcohol pops. As a matter of fact, they sound awfully similar to the in-line 4 cylinder motors in the top fuel bikes.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post links, but if it is okay, enjoy:

Edward- your 2jz is looking killer!

Edited by ScrappyJ

scrappy thanks for the video! sorry to hear about your cousin, hope all is well... that was such a great match, they are both running 2jz's under the hood i dnt know what kind of fuel they run though... ive been slacking on the build, really want to get back on it just dont have t he time right now.

• 2 weeks later...