Model Cars Magazine Forum

MODEL BUILDER TRADING CARDS--FINALLY

Finally, you can collect some of your favorite model car builders from the United States and from all over the world as well. You can already hear people at shows saying: I will trade you a Tom Kren for a Robert Downie! Or, you have two PAT COVERTS, I need one. Or, I'm missing TED CHOPPPER LEAR and KEN HAMILTON . . . the fun has just begun.

COLLECT THEM ALL! (108 Cards Total--NEW CARDS ARE ADDED AS THEY ARRIVE AND ARE PUT INTO CIRCULATION)

Doctor Cranky's Lab-RAT-ory COLLECTOR CARDS. You can collect them ALL, trade them, WIN PRIZES, receive deep discounts at the CRANKY STORE. You can have a blast feeding your own styrene addiction and adventures with these. 7 ORIGINAL & EYE-POPPING EYE CANDY CARDS per pack. You can purchase as many packs as you want. PACE YOURSELF! Watch out, these are highly addictive. You can trade at shows or through the mail to grow and EXPAND your collection. There are a total of 54 cards in the first edition and more sets being added in coming weeks, including cards in the CRANKYHEAD HALL OF THE INFAMOUS BUILDERS SET. Some packs will have 8 cards which will include an original piece of Cranky ART instead of a stick of gum. Also, there's the very rare EYEGORE'S LUCKY WINNER's CARD. If you get this card, you will win a prize and deep discount for other Cranky merchandise.

To start your collection, CLICK HERE:

Danno, you've been in your room too long. No, it's a reality. There are now officially MODEL BUILDER TRADING cards.

You collect them and trade them. Better than POKEMON cards and better looking than GARBAGE PAIL KIDS!

So far we have featured the following builders:

Pat Covert

Robert Downie

Dave Roehrle

Bill Borgen

Bill Geary

Ken Hamilton

Tom Kren

Barry Harker

Ted "Chopper" Lear

Fast Jimmy Rodriguez

Paul Turley

Carlton Temple

Jim Marksberry

Bill Coulter

Jairus Watson

Chuck Most

Donn Yost

and a few dozen more. More builders being added to the HALL OF THE INFAMOUS.

And you get to collect and win prizes.

Click HERE:

Edited by Dr. Cranky

Finally, you can collect some of your favorite model car builders from the United States and from all over the world as well. You can already hear people at shows saying: I will trade you a Tom Kren for a Robert Downie! Or, you have two PAT COVERTS, I need one. Or, I'm missing TED CHOPPPER LEAR and KEN HAMILTON . . . the fun has just begun.

COLLECT THEM ALL! (108 Cards Total--NEW CARDS ARE ADDED AS THEY ARRIVE AND ARE PUT INTO CIRCULATION)

Doctor Cranky's Lab-RAT-ory COLLECTOR CARDS. You can collect them ALL, trade them, WIN PRIZES, receive deep discounts at the CRANKY STORE. You can have a blast feeding your own styrene addiction and adventures with these. 7 ORIGINAL & EYE-POPPING EYE CANDY CARDS per pack. You can purchase as many packs as you want. PACE YOURSELF! Watch out, these are highly addictive. You can trade at shows or through the mail to grow and EXPAND your collection. There are a total of 54 cards in the first edition and more sets being added in coming weeks, including cards in the CRANKYHEAD HALL OF THE INFAMOUS BUILDERS SET. Some packs will have 8 cards which will include an original piece of Cranky ART instead of a stick of gum. Also, there's the very rare EYEGORE'S LUCKY WINNER's CARD. If you get this card, you will win a prize and deep discount for other Cranky merchandise.

The link on this is broken.

To start your collection, CLICK HERE:

Want to thank all the folks who've gone head over heels for the cards. We are looking forward to seeing some healthy trading activity taking place at the shows, and also the builders featured have told me they'd love to sign their cards so if you run across a HALL OF THE INFAMOUS INDUCTEE, don't be shy, get your cards signed.

Dr C,

Hey don't knock the Garbage Pail Kids what did they ever do to you ? lol. Those were awesome and had some great weirdo artwork. I used to buy that stuff for the awesome Leaf gum.

Not really my thing! I wish you great success with your latest endeavor!