Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Camaro Rs/ss Convert

Rob

This is the Revell 69 Camaro RS/SS kit. I also added a MCG PE detail set, various other PE details and plumbing/wiring. The kit come with a great set of decals so there was no need to shop the after market for those. The color is MM Lacquer Huggar Orange with Classic White interior. I really enjoy the engine bay portion of the build and I hope it shows. I added lots of wiring and plumbing there. The under carriage of the car is mostly detail painted. I did change the headers in the kit for a set of stock manifolds and that required the exhaust to be modified. The interior was detailed using the PE set and decals from the kit for gauges.

31381-vi.jpg

31382-vi.jpg

31383-vi.jpg

31384-vi.jpg

31385-vi.jpg

31386-vi.jpg

31387-vi.jpg

31388-vi.jpg

Defenitely, got to be one of the most beautifull and flawless Camaros I have ever seen in scale, all the details are there . You created a masterpiece!

Well I’m not sure it is as good as mine but……………….. :P

Seriously it is gorgeous. Set in the right diorama, I think it could easily pass for a 1:1 truly amazing. Thanks for sharing

This is the Revell 69 Camaro RS/SS kit. I also added a MCG PE detail set, various other PE details and plumbing/wiring. The kit come with a great set of decals so there was no need to shop the after market for those. The color is MM Lacquer Huggar Orange with Classic White interior. I really enjoy the engine bay portion of the build and I hope it shows. I added lots of wiring and plumbing there. The under carriage of the car is mostly detail painted. I did change the headers in the kit for a set of stock manifolds and that required the exhaust to be modified. The interior was detailed using the PE set and decals from the kit for gauges.

31381-vi.jpg

31382-vi.jpg

31383-vi.jpg

31384-vi.jpg

31385-vi.jpg

31386-vi.jpg

31387-vi.jpg

31388-vi.jpg

Where did you put the sparkplug wires?