Model Cars Magazine Forum

Shelby G.t. 350r

Clay

OK, so I'm spoiled already with seeing your Yenko Camaro with shiny paint, BMF and a fully wired magneto...what can I say?

But...sometimes it just feels good to build one straight from the box!

Keep up the good work. I can see your skills getting progressively better with each build! :lol:

This one was before that one Raul, I'm just going through my stash to see what can be finished off and what can't.

Yeah, I knew that you had started that one before the Yenko. I don't recall any pics showing how far along you were...

I don't even want to think about what or how many I've started that still need a "few" things done to make them complete. :lol: That's what I love about this hobby...I build what I want, when I want and I only finish them when I'm good and ready to. :P

Yeah, I knew that you had started that one before the Yenko. I don't recall any pics showing how far along you were...

I don't even want to think about what or how many I've started that still need a "few" things done to make them complete. :lol: That's what I love about this hobby...I build what I want, when I want and I only finish them when I'm good and ready to. :P

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.p...c=10034&hl=

It's a good thing that my computer remembers my login name and password for the forum, otherwise I'd always have to just be a "guest"! :P:lol::lol:

rollinglaugh.gifrollinglaugh.gif

Jeez Clay, you love lime green don't ya? :P I do too! ;) This came out very nice, it looks clean without the stripes.

Were you like, making a pie???? :lol:

rollinglaugh.gifrollinglaugh.gif

Jeez Clay, you love lime green don't ya? :P I do too! :lol: This came out very nice, it looks clean without the stripes.

It had decals on it but they came off before I took these pictures, and when you are on a budget and only have a few colors you tend to use the same color on many models. I have maybe four with that color.