Model Cars Magazine Forum

chevy titan 90 stretched 10/1/14

Id go with the same color as the frame of the frame is different from the cab. The kind of stripes...... Thats a tough 1. If youve had a vision of what you wanted, stick with it.

The stretch.. It really helps to "block" it up to the height its gonna be sittin at, then set the rims and tires in a few different places and stand back till you like where they are. Then proceed with cuttin. If you make nice, clean, square cuts you shouldnt need much putty

Surprised you didnt say ace hardware saftey red terry.

Tanner if your gonna paint the frame grey like the cab, the grey on the cab should be your stripes, which would be the easiest way to do the stripes, using the grey as base color. Just cut out some making tape in the design you want, lay it on, clear it, then paint your next color. But its on a suggestion

I like this stripes. They look very Kenworth-ish. So you know, the General or Bison will REALLY try your patience. They are not very well fitting kits.

Just a thought, but shouldn't you be studying or doing homework in study hall? :blink:

I like this stripes. They look very Kenworth-ish. So you know, the General or Bison will REALLY try your patience. They are not very well fitting kits.

Just a thought, but shouldn't you be studying or doing homework in study hall? :blink:

i was out bid on the general i found...again.....nahh its study hall...dont usually get alot of homework...usually get a little bit more on the weekends

I got my stuff from clayton today...decided to repaint the transmission black instead of keeping it flourescent orange...made some makeshift axle pin holders to temporarily install the front wheels...told you guys the stretch was long...was stretched about 3 scale feet if my calculations were correct

post-11851-0-91311200-1412214745_thumb.j post-11851-0-67222200-1412214750_thumb.j

post-11851-0-62465800-1412214755_thumb.j