Model Cars Magazine Forum

a/fx resin

Hear,Hear, I SECOND that motion! Jus get rid of this old horse, poor things been beatin on enuff!!! :lol:

Can ya wait until I get some glue out of that old horse???? Been running low on the Elmers' and not sure how I will get those headlight lenses to stay put. :D

Lock it Danno!

Right up there with AAM!

Again, I won some parts under there new name, lots-stuff-4-sale on Ebay and received them in three days and I live in Florida. I don't know who owns the Co now but the parts came from Pleasant Shade TN. I got them with lightning fast shipping and the parts are awesome. I have won many parts from A/FX on Ebay in the past under different names and have always received my items fast. 71 & 72 Demon bodies, 66 Buick Skylark GS, 69 Mustang Grande, 69 Barracuda coupe, hoods and many other parts. I'm sorry to here about the people who got burned by them. I still buy parts from them and will do so in the future. They have always done me right. Don B.

I don't agree to eliminate this area to discuss bad resin deals . This is where fellow modelers need to find this information . I certainly don't expect to get notified via US Mail .

It sure looks like someone is trying to make it right here .

I don't remember the details about AAM . I will stick up for Art . He did have some serious health issues . I had to wait awhile to get what I had sent for . This is why AAM is defunct . Just my 2 cents .