Model Cars Magazine Forum

3 mercury capri's

MsDano85gt

post-10166-0-15663800-1376791082_thumb.j

here are 3 more capri fox bodys

one is regular body with the front rs airdam borrowed from mustang kits ( phonetian yellow)

the dark brown "rs" is going to be a v-8 "rs" capri I modded the roof with a t-bar from the mpc mustang kits

the last is a regular box stock style build that I may add a spoiler to, the fox bodys look too plain with nothing on the hatch very strange actually I think

the brown rs is "root beer" one coat laquer

the light yellow is model master "ford" phonecian yellow"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very cool. Fox body Capris are one of my all time favorite cars. I used to have an 82 White lightning edition back in the late 80`s to early 90`s. 302 and a 4 speed with the TRX Suspension package. Had a Holley hi rise with a 650 carb and headers. I`d like another one one day.

the black and maroon cars are "crimson cat" and "black cat" versions I am also planning a "white lightning" version as well if you happen to have any photos of your old car it may be very helpful for my "cat" builds..... especially with the gold striping i'm just kinda on a whim with them right now havn't found many rear views of the cars at all to see where the stripes go.......

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...