Model Cars Magazine Forum

'70 Buick GSx

bsoder

Well I seem to be following in Jame's(nails) footsteps kind of..basically it's been awhile since the budget allowed a resupply trip to the HS or any aftermarket... got lotsa kits but as most of ya know your lucky if that's even 1/2 the cost.. so I haven't started anything new for awhile...but I do have a coupla boxes full of old builds and I've been cleaning some up, taken some apart to redo just using supplies on hand. When a lot of these were built I had like one parts box..I now have 5 bigger and more organized "boxes" so adding or changing a few things bring some of these oldies to life again and it's still modelin' and since they haven't been posted before I get to take new pics. which I also enjoy and am always trying to do a little better..hate seeing a nice build lessened by poor pics. but that's just me B) anyway I built this around '99 after looking at Richard Lasseters's build in building and detailing scale model cars, still thinking about changing the wheels to stock, I just gave this a good cleaning!... anyway at least it gives me something to post now and then!

100_2760.jpg

100_2759.jpg100_2763.jpg

100_2762.jpg