Model Cars Magazine Forum

Muira P400SV

weasel

The Miura is easily in the top 10 of the greatest cars ever built, top ten most beautiful, yada yada. Great job on your Shah mobile B) The online restoration album they had of the 1:1 was a great resource for building the model.

The Hasegawa kit is a gem, and so much nicer than all the vintage kits of the Miura. I dream of a Hasegawa Lusso...

thnx Bob.. yeah, you must have been to the same site, i printed a ton-o-pix for reference...at the time, i didn't have a Jota for the 'hood' and gas filler, thought i had a gas filler in the parts box, but i couldn't find it!!

'course, your's is/was a lot nicer, IMHO...

man, was that '04?? what year did all the Lambos show up at NNL South??

your Muira and Brian's Jota were really nice...

Eons ago, I had the good fortune to have had my Alfa serviced at an Italian car dealer in Maryland. There was a brand-new Miura with cream paint and matching interior on the showroom floor, and the salesman let me sit in it and even play with the gearshift. It was like being in the womb again, except for the aroma of fine leather (unbelievable stitching and finish), and you could even turn around and look through the glass firewall at the awesome engine behind you. I can't imagine what it would be like to drive one.