Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pete 359 Toter Home with Funny Car (Scroll Down)

Started this one about a year and a half ago, but I had lost interest in it after my 1/16 scale Pete 359 had arrived....Now I'm back at it....Pretty close to finishing it.....I have plans for some cars and trailer, too, but for now; here we go....

056a_zps4ddbdfa9.jpg

054a_zpsf713b0bf.jpg

046a_zps2bbb5271.jpg

043a_zps17dd4302.jpg

036a_zps1c285212.jpg

035a_zpsdffa388f.jpg

030a_zpsef85f03a.jpg

027a_zps2722b0ed.jpg

I tried to get rid of all the dust from this thing, but it's still there....Unbelievable....

Edited by kilrathy10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That's awesome!!! I sell a little "kit" designed to be used in the big sleepers that would work well on a model like that! I has a low Profile Dometic roof AC, a vent lid, three piece toilet, kitchen sink, bathroom sink mounted in a cabinet, microwave face, refrigerator face with handle and a Splendid washer/dryer face with door. Parts were mastered by Les Felts and are VERY nice!!!

That's awesome!!! I sell a little "kit" designed to be used in the big sleepers that would work well on a model like that! I has a low Profile Dometic roof AC, a vent lid, three piece toilet, kitchen sink, bathroom sink mounted in a cabinet, microwave face, refrigerator face with handle and a Splendid washer/dryer face with door. Parts were mastered by Les Felts and are VERY nice!!!

Hmmmm.....Send me a pic in a PM of what you got....I might be able to use it....