Model Cars Magazine Forum

Somethin from "down under".

This is a 1968 Holden Belmont HK panel van, another cool Australian ride. The body is a fiberglass resin piece from Jaymar Model Parts (which is no longer in business). It rides on a slightly modified AMT 66 Nova chassis and Pegasus "Hela" wheels. HOK Limetime pearl paint. Something a bit different for that Sunday cruise...........

PanelVan1.jpg

PanelVan2.jpg

PanelVan6.jpg

Dat's cool!

Hey, I sold one of those on ePay last year... this couldn't be that very same piece ... could it?

8)

Tanks, Artist-Dude! :wink:

Actually, no........this one ain't that one. I've had about 6 or 8 Jaymar bodies for awhile. Stuff that I got in a trade with Jeff years ago. This was part of that stash. I still have a couple more Monaros, an EH Holden wagon, Phase III Falcon GT, etc. It's just that they require SO much work! But what am I saying - you're familiar with what these things look like to begin with! :twisted:

Dave,

Yes, the huge amount of work required to make it presentable kept it unbuilt for quite a few years before selling it. I still have a fiberglass '48 Ford Ute that I keep looking at but cannot seem to find the courage to start on.

You did a nice job with a very difficult and rough piece!

Thank you for submitting it....

:P