Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from Mesa Arizona

Hello everyone, I've been building models off and on for over 30 years. The past 10 years I've gotten more serious about it. I started out building Modified Stock Cars from scratch for alley racing. They were pretty crude creations. Made with plastic coated wire and a hot glue gun! Over the years I learned a lot of good stuff from Magazines (such as Model Cars) and modelers of all skill levels. I am an automotive paint tech by trade and love cars. Most of my subjects are race cars and Ferraris. I like building mostly 1/20th and 1/25th scale. Recently I built my first 1/43rd scale kit. A Tameo kit, which was easier to build then I thought it would be. It helps when the kit is engineered right. Here is a pic of it completed. Thanks for looking, Jere Quallio

post-12014-0-00018900-1369536832_thumb.j

Edited by f1fan

Hey D.B. Thanks for the compliment . I didn't realize you thought that way about my stuff. :)

You've got to be kidding, right? :rolleyes:

No mistake about it, gang, Jere knocks them out of the park! You should see his sprint cars!