Model Cars Magazine Forum

Flat Black Escalade, Not Murdered out. Sorry

BigBeze

It's a Revell 2 in 1 But I did it the 3rd way, My way. I took the rims from my 300c uptown and flat blacked them as well as the truck. It needed a little more room for the rims to fit but I made it work! My buddy collects diecast dub editions and I think it looks way cooler than any of his trucks LOL! The only problem that I found with this kit was there was no motor and the hood did not open. It had metal exaust tips which I thought was pretty cool. Hope some one likes this buil.th_all048.jpg

th_all082.jpg

th_all083.jpg

th_all084.jpg

th_all085.jpg

th_all086.jpg

th_all087.jpg

th_all088.jpg

Edited by BigBeze

murder is not a word associated with anything positive ;) Rihanna took what could have been a really good song and ruined it with "murder" :lol: there had to be something else she could have said?

very cool Escalade! i like the blacked out look for it too, it's pretty sweet! i wonder how the grille would look too finished in say semi-gloss black against the flat black?

Dave

Dave from What I understand Murdered Out means all black The body the wheels all of the trim, Everything black. That being said While this one does have a sinister look I like I don't think it fully Qualifies as Murdered out as I still see Chrome trim on it

Edited by Rick Schmidt

Yes "Murdered Out" is a term used when someone blacks out their car completely including the head/taillights, dark tinting, black wheels even exhaust pipes etc..etc...usually its flat black paint. I think Rihanna is speaking (singing) metaphorically when she sings about her cheating on her boyfriend in the song "Murderer"..meaning her cheating is killing him because he knows that she's doing it.