Model Cars Magazine Forum

20B powered Veilside Fortune RX7

taz

Hey everyone! ;)

Im new here, some of you might know me from SPC, but those who dont, I would like to present my latets completed model.

I am very pleased with this build, being (as far as I know) the first version of this car built up in the world. That, I am extremely proud of.

Its by no means perfect, alot of things that could be better, one in particular, the bonnet fitment, that was due to a mistake I made early on in the build when the front split into 2 :/

Everything was scratch-made, inluding the engine. :blink:

Anyway, I'll show you the pictures.

Sorry for the huge number.

SL733312.jpg

SL733313.jpg

SL733315.jpg

SL733317.jpg

SL733318.jpg

SL733320.jpg

That is awesome Taz. Your eye for styling and the paint scheme all look professional and very sharp. This build is very well executed and with all the mods this could have crossed over to cheesy very easily but it didn’t. I am not a huge fan of the tuner type cars but I would be proud to own and drive that car. Its very sharp.

As far as people not commenting here, I am relatively new to the forum as well and while I am glad to be part of it because of the quantity and quality of new builds, I find the forum to be highly cliquish and not very warm. I have posted several latest builds here (some I am quite proud of) with only a few comments. As long as you are posting to share and not for the accolades then this is a good forum.

I look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

Mitch

Thanks mate, for your very kind words. :o

I'll post up more of my work, I just want to inspire people to do whacky stuff that they make think may not be possible. Im no pro, but with great supporters, and strong motivation, you can build anything!

Thanks again mate!

haha thanks guys! Nice to hear from you Jimmy!!

The real car is mazda rx7 with the infamous fortune bodykit from veilside...but you cant buy a kit form of this, so I made it! :D

Thanks so much guys, makes it all worthwhile when people like it! :P