Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ma's Resin

• 9 months later...

I have not received my tires as of yet either. Send him an email from another address and say you want to place and order and maybe he will answer ??? I just wish he would tell us if it will be months or whatever so we won't wonder what's happening with our orders.

I waited more than a year. Actually forgot about my order it took so long. I emailed Al and he reminded me that I did in fact place the order lol. But even with the long wait I did get the order and the tires were amazing. Al always comes through, this year or the next. 

If you think six months is a long time, try four years. That's how long I've been waiting for my order to be completed.

...and when June comes five years have gone since I paid for my order. Most of the stuff has arrived but some are

still missing. But, I won't give up hope yet. (Psst, Al... ;) )

Unless the vendor in question has earned my trust to give them some leeway on time / delays  ( and I can count them all on one hand )

Mad , Missing link , Speed City Resin , Slixx and Modelhaus are my top 5

Otherwise . my order better be in my hands prior to the time limit I can file a dispute with my credit card company