Model Cars Magazine Forum

scratch built Tony Stewart Dirt Late model

Dirt Demon

It took me roughly 3 months on and off total to build it. It really tested my patience a few times during the build. Really had to refrain from throwing it across the room at those times...... But in the end it was all worth it I guess. So thanks eveyone for the kind words.

post-12355-0-48011300-1395548213_thumb.j

This is a pic of some of my work and some nice hardware to go along with them. I was told by a member here that my builds have a lot of faults... Lol!...I guess the proof is in the pudding as they say!!

Edited by Dirt Demon

• 2 weeks later...

Bill,

Great to see a local person's work. Sorry I don't go to the show any more after they forget to judge my '34 Ford, and were asking contestants to be judges.

Your scratch building talent is quite impressive. You are right in the heart of dirt and Super modified Country. Keep up the great work.

It not racing until you race on Dirt.

Ron Berke

• 7 months later...

Well, I got a phone call a little while ago from a friend in Tenn. Well this car that I built and sold made its way down to the Atlanta NNL show. My buddy said that his friends and some Atlanta people said "We recognize that car......Bill Chick built that" I thought it was pretty cool! He said.... see.... people down here in the South even know who you are! :P I have no idea how it did, but it was some pretty cool news! B)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...