Model Cars Magazine Forum

FINALLY! It's warm outside!

Lucky you, we just got more Snow. :rolleyes: With that amount of snow we have, it will take a while to melt, even if a lot of snow has Melted already... Well that makes more time to build our car Race Ready before the FHRA Drag Racing Season starts.

It hit 85 in Philadelphia today! I was downtown for a business meeting and people were out and about in shorts, taking full advantage. After my wife came home from work today we went to Marsh Creek State Park and walked around the lake. There were a lot of people there too! I'm sitting here next to my open kitchen door, we have windows open.

And enjoy it while it lasts! I hear 50s next week. Honestly, I'd prefer 50s for NNL East in two weeks... any higher and the rooms get too hot. Just don't rain!

I had posted this in a well meaning way, having no idea so many are still getting hit. For my area of the country we've been very chilly, if not cold, well past our normal season. Today it is beautiful out.

My appologies to everyone who's still dealing with this fickle weather.... especially you people who used the "S" word..... :o

Typical South Arkansas weather, 65 last nite, 83 today, now they are calling for 40 on thursday nite! I am soooo tired of rain and cold (for us) weather. My models are in a shop behind my house and the way the weather has been, just not wanting to do anything.

climate change.

First they called it "global warming." Then they dropped that name and started calling it "climate change." What will they call it next? "Temperature Instability?" :lol:

But the funny thing is, the earth has been undergoing "climate change" since the big bang. There have been tropical periods, ice ages, etc. Climate change is billions of years old. Nothing new there. It's only within the last few years that the "experts" have seized on the subject and managed to make a profit on it. :rolleyes:

Oops... sorry if that got too close to "political commentary." :D