Model Cars Magazine Forum

C7 Dragon Edition

I don't really understand the first photo, and I really don't see anyone over 15 years old wanting the second one (the mods on the first one must have been done by a 5-year old).

BUT (big but) the more I look at the C7, the more I like it. It's as though my mind is tuning out all the un-necessary stuff and focusing on the really fine proportions and overall shape.

I don't really understand the first photo, and I really don't see anyone over 15 years old wanting the second one (the mods on the first one must have been done by a 5-year old).

BUT (big but) the more I look at the C7, the more I like it. It's as though my mind is tuning out all the un-necessary stuff and focusing on the really fine proportions and overall shape.

The "Dragon Vette" (top picture) is a C6 Corvette whose owner has subjected it to a series of horrible mods over the last several years. The evolution of this monstrosity has been chronicled in blogs like Corvetteblogger.com and Jalopnik for a few years now- here's a link to one of the Jalopnik articles: http://jalopnik.com/5509630/worlds-worst-custom-corvette-supercharged-update I guess this photochop represents DragonVette 2.0!

So is it supposed to be bad looking on purpose or does he actually take pride in it?

He's really proud of it. I've heard he attended a local art school.

The car has a supercharger on it, it makes around 600 HP.

Edited by henry57