Model Cars Magazine Forum

this is not how you use Seafoam on your car

Why not? Does it say specifically in the instructions "do not spray directly into air conditioning vents" ? Does the manufacturer assume that your basic consumer is smart enough to figure that out on his (or her....gotta be PC) own? Wrong.

Don't know if you've ever worker retail, but there have been times I've wondered how people were able to dress themselves in the morning before coming into some of the stores I've worked in, let alone figured out how to operate a motor vehicle enough to get there.

And that goes for both customers and co-workers!

Edited by Joe Handley

Don't know if you've ever worker retail, but there have been times I've wondered how people were able to dress themselves in the morning before coming into some of the stores I've worked in, let alone figured out how to operate a motor vehicle enough to get there.

Amen to that.

''

As a cop and a firefighter for more than 30 years, I've seen more evidence of that than you can shake a nightstick or a firehose at! :blink::wacko::unsure::rolleyes:

I used to work in a truck stop, with an all night restaurant, 10 minutes from a bar...need I say more? :P

No dis to the truckers, they know what I mean.

Edited by Skydime