Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/25...scratch built 53' Featherlite Race car trailer build...

William your not gonna get off that easy with a couple of teaser photos :) that is killer! Your holding out on us more info! Did you laser cut it, cnc, conventional means ? Is that a working elevator door? More info more pictures how you did it it is knock down drag out neat will I get to see it @ Fulton show in November or NNL east next spring ? Cheers to ya that gets VP certified approved.

yes the rear ramp is fully functional just like the real deal.... no there is nothing cnc about this build. I totally scratch built this out of my head,,,, lots of reference photos...... It will be at SYRCON as well as Fulton. I have an LED light kit coming for it as we speak. The trailer is Painted House of Kolor red now. It now matches my Lonestar......still have to do the graphics and decal work......then several coats of Omni clear to bring it to life! :D

Hey, hey, hey.....Now that's my kind of build.....Very nice work.....Looks like I'm gonna have to up my game.....This is just too nice.....I can't wait to see that paint job, too.....Excellent work.....Beautiful work on the elevator.....I like the pro stock, too....

Edited by kilrathy10

Awesome William I will bring portable water boarding machine to Fulton. You will tell us everything. :) Seriously I'm very impressed been a race fan all my life and I'm not knocking anyone else's attempt but from what I've seen so far that is the best attempt so far. I've looked around later last night and saw some of your other drag builds killer stuff. Looking forward to meeting you in Fulton NY .

Vince