Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Ford and Jaguar prototype you didnt want to exist but does

Just a tacky cut-and-paste done by a body shop with salvage parts, I would think. Or a Photoshopped image.

Don't know about a cut and paste, looks too well done to just be slapped together........too bad they didn't put that work into making it look good.........

If I owned it, I think I would want to run it into a tree just so I could get stock parts for it. In other words, YUCK!

Just an opinion.

Eh, considering those things fold like a taco during crash testing, probably would be best to just crush it and put it down and not risk injuring yourself ;)

Anyone know how to get barf out of a keyboard? Maybe it's going to be in the next Disney "Cars" movie throw a wrecker on the back and it could be To'mater's long lost cousin from England.... Nah they have better taste than that. Back to cleaning the keyboard.

Edited by Skip

Well to all that are interested....I sent a picture of that....mmm not sure what to call it with out getting in trouble here...but any way i sent a pic of that thing too.....

Ripley's Believe or Not..... :o

AND

They sent it back and said they not believe it...... ;)

Don..aka XJ6 B)

Edited by XJ6