Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/12 Scale 69 Camaro Z/28

Kenny B

• 2 years later...

These still look incredible Kenny! Glad to see this post back up at the top again.

It looks like you are distracted with the Peterbuilt. Once you are done with that, you should give another one of these a try. :D I would love to see what you do with it.

Wow... Thank you too all. I was suprised to see this come back up 2 years later. I had entered her in a contest about 7 months ago and won second place even though I arrived late and space was limited. I wasn't able to show her with the hood off and she was in the middle of the table. Note to self...Go early get a good spot.

The orange one will be up graded a bit with hounds tooth seats. I'm thinking of photo etched emblems which then means I would have to repaint and might as well add the RS Options as well.

I think that my biggest wish is to build a 427 COPO since the kit is back in production. I have no complaints about the kit its very nice to build.

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments.

Ken. B)

• 5 months later...

I was a mechanic for over 20 years. I worked on a several real 69 Camaros. I don't think some of them looked as real as this one. This model is awesome! This makes me want to build a large scale model.

What he said! I love seeing this one again. B)B)