Model Cars Magazine Forum

My scratch built balsa trucks

hi jt this truck was something i deciced to build ive never done it before i built it with no plans or scale all i had were the ideas in my head theres still along way to go before its finished my plan is to fit lights into it as well which will be operated by a switch box under the hood.

• 4 weeks later...

hi romel thanks for your comments ill check out some of your builds i know what you mean about details there is always more before you finish when i deciced to build this last year i just went and bought the materials and started it with no scale no plans just ideas i had in my head i didnt think it was going to end up as big as what it is though its ended up twice the size i was going to build it its 20 inches long all the parts i hand carved and shaped out of balsa wood and ive still got along way to go before its finised my plan is to fit lights to it too ill post more pics of the progress soon thank you for your kind comments.