Model Cars Magazine Forum

70-73 Pontiac Trans Am/Formula/Firebird

Here is our latest casting of the 71-73 T/A Firebird, you can get the shaker hood and scoop , or the flat hood or the Formula hood . To change the car simply sand of the fender vents and fill with a small amount of putty . This is in 1/25th scale of of the MPC car and you can use any firebird to finish the car

Chuck

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just gonna say it - these guys suck at communication & they'll end up with a reputation like You-Know-Who before this little enterprise of theirs ever gets off the ground. It's kind of a shame, too, since they planned to offer some things I'd be interested in.

Here's my point: the first kit was released a month ago, but there's no website for price & ordering info. The proprietor(s) can't be bothered to communicate through the board (I'm not the only one on here with unanswered questions), and from what I saw in your last post, we're already getting the Reliable Resin refrain of "I'm busy!" No one said casting is easy, but a number of things need to improve if anyone is going to take this business seriously.

Edited by Monty

Hello guys I'm back , I had personal issues to take of but I'll post some pics of the cars I received from my caster on Saturday or Sunday . I will try to address everyonr this way so I can get caught up on the e-mails . I have 5 bodies and I share them with . Sorry but somtimes things in life are a little unexpected

thanks Chuck

Ok guys like I said I have 5 cars as of now I will be getting more from my caster because I don't cast them . I am receiving (I think ) email for my resin and decals at my new email address which is scaleracingreplicas@gmail.com

try to email me there the first 5 people who email me get thos cars and I will answer all of you questions through there

thanks Chuck

Edited by ratnasty

Ok - purchased a Firebird (Formula hood please) and Maverick.

I would list the Firebird 3 times with a different hood for each version. That way you have everything right there and you will not have to rely on emails/phone calls to figure out which hood people get.

The fonts are kind of boring, but they get the job done. I'm also not a fan of the slow fade from page to page, but again - personal preference.

Otherwise the site looks pretty good and functions well.

Steve D.

try my new site and see if it works

http://www.scaleracingreplicas.com/

Chuck, I would not worry too much about the website - like i said - it functions quite nicely and that is key. You have good pictures and that is always helpful with resin products. The design is easy to use, makes sense for navigating through, is friendly for Chrome, Firefox, and IE, and also looks like it is already optimised for mobile. Your 'stumbling' is a helluva lot better than many other sites. And I like the new tweaks you made. All in all - really good job!

Looking forward to getting the new toys!!

Steve