Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 Nova outlaw prostreet Finished (09/02/12)

tyrone

Nova is looking great so far. Body is great in primer, and that scoop fits nicely to Nova body shapes. I like the chassis too. Painting is great, and I would say that you make this things looks so easy to do, even if they aren't so easy.

Ummmm Tyrone, you are frustrated with this build and want to stop and give the project away.. Because you want to build a 1/16th car....

Hopefully my JEDI mind trick is working.. Man you realize the thing keeping me from building up something like this is because I am in the Philippines. This has to be my favorite so far.

I have to ask, because I don't know this body style that well. The back trunk section, on the real car do they really have no section. Between the back window and the trunk lid?

Thanks Bart.. I'm glad you like it, this has turned into my new favorite also... I'm going to add a thin piece of sheet styrene to the bottom side of it and put a couple of mounting tabs on it... I need you guys help on a factory yenko color for it....

Tyrone, I just looked up different color options for Yenkos, I saw no color options listed for the '69 Nova, however I did see colors for the '69 Camaro & '70 Nova, I would guess either could work for the '69 Nova, here are the colors : ('69 Camaro): Daytona Yellow,Fathom Green,Hugger Orange,LeMans Blue,Olympic Gold & Rally Green. ('70 Nova): Cortez Silver,Cranberry Red,Fathom Blue,Forest Green,Gobi Gold,Citrus Green,Hugger Orange & Sunflower Yellow, all the colors ran either White or Black Stripes. Hope this helps you out.