Model Cars Magazine Forum

Southern Motorsports Hobbies, Shipping Charge?

Well I as on ebay and ask a question on a kit from a guy from the states he tells me 45 bucks to ship it to me I said its not coming Oz is it. I bought awile ago from China for a model kit and it cost 15 so how is that possiable?

John Pol

Edited by John Pol

I have had dozens of kit shipments from the US and not one has failed to arrive in good condition. I am quite happy to take on the risk without insurance, which is a high % of the price of a kit - it's just not worth it. I see little point in paying an extra $20 in insurance for a $10 kit. And yes, I'm a bean counter....... :rolleyes:

X 2. I have bought over 40 kit`s and only one of them where not as i hoped for,a chrushed box. But this is not the sellers fault.

Update,

Well, I am pleased, Ronnie at SMH refunded $20 re the shipping issue we had. Like I mentioned before, I was totally happy with the 63 Galaxie , a very nice casting. Totally satisfied with our transaction :)

Thanks for going good on that Ron !

Alan

Update,

Well, I am pleased, Ronnie at SMH refunded $20 re the shipping issue we had. Like I mentioned before, I was totally happy with the 63 Galaxie , a very nice casting. Totally satisfied with our transaction :)

Thanks for going good on that Ron !

Alan

That is good news, and I will leave it at that