Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ford C-600 City Delivery

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for the stall on this project, life keeps getting in the way (elderly parents with health issues). When this happens, projects get put back in the box and usually the only thing that inspires me to get back to building is a new project. I recently looked at all my started builds and decided I want to try to finish as many as I can before starting anything new.

Hopefully I will be back on this one soon, but I can't promise anything.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

Sorry for the stall on this project, life keeps getting in the way (elderly parents with health issues). When this happens, projects get put back in the box and usually the only thing that inspires me to get back to building is a new project. I recently looked at all my started builds and decided I want to try to finish as many as I can before starting anything new.

Hopefully I will be back on this one soon, but I can't promise anything.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

Life tends to get in the way of building. When I worked I didn't have time until the winter months. Hang in there your models will always be there when your ready....