Model Cars Magazine Forum

Milwaukee NNL 21 - April 13th, 2013 Waukesha, WI

Casey

I heard at the AMG meeting last night that Revell will have a small display of their upcoming products at the Milwaukee NNL, just as they've done in the past few years.

I e-mailed them the other day asking about that, so good to here someone from Revell will be in attendance.

There isn't any official selling at the NNL, is there? I was referring to the Wauukesha Expo swap meet on Sun as mentioned in reply #14.

Don't think there's any selling(officially) at/in the NNL Show. I misunderstood you....sorry. Try www.milwaukeeminiaturemotors.com. There is a tab on the top for the info you're looking for....hopefully.

It was great to meet Bob, Nick, Greg Fox, Gregg Kluck and a few others at the show, and put some faces with screen names. Bob, I went past your booth three times yesterday, and the first two times you were quite busy, and the third someone else was manning the booth, so sorry I missed you.

I didn't know either of the Dons (Mueller or Sikora II) were attending, as I would've liked to meet you both, too. Ditto for Mike DeLuca.

There were some seriously great models at the NNL show, and deciding on my People's Choice winner wasn't easy. Which model ended up winning the People's Choice award?