Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge 1 ton 4x4 9' fisher plow and dump

That's utterly sweet very nice work. How'd you do the plow?

Thanks man, the blade is patterned after a real 9' fisher this was an actual truck I used to own,I took measurements and built it from evergreen plastic,and the moldboard skin is a piece of aluminum coke can....

Thanks man, the blade is patterned after a real 9' fisher this was an actual truck I used to own,I took measurements and built it from evergreen plastic,and the moldboard skin is a piece of aluminum coke can....

Thanks. I'd like to do a Dodge Fisher edition truck.

Edited by Nick Winter

I like it, when I did my plow truck I had to give up on the soda can, I couldn't get any glue to stick to it.

Thanks ,I know what you mean,I had to build the whole frame then clamp it and pray,next one i'm usig all plastic,I have a set of those rims on the old mpc dodge powerwagon like you used on your ford{outstanding by the way}but I have never been satisfied with the tires and wheels on mine, do you know of any tires like the old 7.50-16,s on early 70's fords? Todd

Thanks ,I know what you mean,I had to build the whole frame then clamp it and pray,next one i'm usig all plastic,I have a set of those rims on the old mpc dodge powerwagon like you used on your ford{outstanding by the way}but I have never been satisfied with the tires and wheels on mine, do you know of any tires like the old 7.50-16,s on early 70's fords? Todd

No I don't, I cut the centers out of the dodge rims, and the rings off of a set of monogram jeep rims, and glued them up. American satco used to make a tire they called a one ton tire, it fit monogram rims and was a lot narrower and about the same hight as the wranglers. I hope this helps.