Model Cars Magazine Forum

New guy needs a little help...!

G'Day mates, just signed up on the last weekend, and was hoping to see if the trucking community might help me out. I picked up the AMT International Payhauler 350 as a change of pace from my usual Warbirds and GP Bikes...WHOA is this thing BIG...!!!!

I was wonderin if anyone knew of some sites/photos/info, etc, that would help me to detail/weather this behmoth, as it is surprisingly well detailed and a perfect candidate for some "dirt 'n muck" here and there...!!

Any help MUCH appreciated..

Cheers, Unc :D

A good source for reference pix is ALWAYS www.hankstruckpictures.com there is almost ANY truck you are looking for. As far as the weathering; that will vary greatly depending on application....coal hauler; rock hauler etc; There were even tractor , bottom dump trailer and water tanker versions of the truck.... I am doing a water truck myself; to go with my other Hawaiian cane haul equipment....I hope this info helps a bit.........matt

Welcome to Model Cars Magazine forums guys!

One of the very few rules we have here at MCM Online forum is that you must register to post messages. If you register using a "handle" or an "alias", you MUST place your REAL NAME (at least first and last name) in the "signature" below each message. The signature text block is found in your profile section of this board.

If you chose not to display your real name in your signature, you will receive a warning which, if ignored, will result in removal of posting privileges.

tincar1.jpg

Sorry, but thems the rules.... er' rule.

Whatever...

Thank you!

:roll: